Ordering and managing parts in GSE maintenance can be tedious and error prone. Often it requires daily alignment meetings, time spent tracking down parts and calling vendors, reconciling orders between multiple systems, etc. This can result in significant costs associated with poor planning, labor costs, human errors and inefficient processes.
Unlike other solutions on the market, EBIS has developed an integration with Sage, Napa and other supply chain partners to enable technicians and parts managers to:
- Order parts with visibility into actual stocking levels and prices
- View photos of parts when available
- Research parts if the part us is unknown
- View dashboard to see status of ordered part
- Track supply chain vendors’ performance to ensure parts are delivered on a timely basis
If you'd like to learn more about how we are helping other organizations like yours to streamline this process, please sign-up above for one of the webinar time slots.
Hope to see you there!