Features & Integrations Overview
EBIS offers unparalleled insights for your fleet and assets across supply chain management, equipment health & maintenance, and cost containment. Built for fleets of all sizes, including large volume and highly utilized fleets.
Overview of Key Modules
- Equipment asset management
- Work order management
- Preventive maintenance scheduling and efficiency analytics
- Parts inventory and catalog management
- Unscheduled breakdown tracking
- Compliance management
- Out-of-service tracking
- Fleet right-sizing analytics
- True cost of ownership analysis
- Purchase order management
- Customer invoicing
- Warranty claims tracking
- Core credit dashboard
- Tool Manager
- Equipment/reliability index tracking
- Service bulletins reporting
- Technician productivity management
- Centralized management
- User profile and security administration
Includes all of Core, plus
- Mobile Application
- Supply Chain Integration
- Automatic Reporting
Includes all of Advanced, plus
- Advanced Data Analyzer
- Electronic Meter Integration (Telemetry)
- Component Top Failures
Connected Solutions Streamline Productivity
“Amazon-like” shopping cart with Sage.
“One-click” ordering with NAPA Parts.
Ground services management in the palm of your hand
Blackhawk transforms the world of GSE fleet management into connected, real-time operations. With IoT and mobile connectivity, ground handlers are empowered to make smarter decisions with greater efficiency.
- Right-size your GSE fleet with optimal asset utilization
- Improve equipment uptime and availability with proactive maintenance
- Achieve greater operational efficiency with real-time situational awareness
- Promote safety, reduce speeding, and control who can operate key equipment
- Centrally and manage your GSE operations, equipment, maintenance, and system integrations in one place
- Enhance sustainability through efficient fuel management, downsizing underutilized assets and reducing emissions
With Blackhawk.io your GSE team members can locate any asset or item based on availability and condition on any iOS or Android device.
Reduce GSE maintenance costs: Integrate directly with EBIS, a key benefit of EBIS integration allows you to capture engine hours, permitting services based on manufacturer recommended usage intervals.
Maintenance management can be enhanced with mobile forms and checklists: including photos, notes, and service KPIs. Now you can manage paperwork instantly, go greener and ultimately achieve new levels of performance, service, sustainability, and profits.
Resources on BlackHawk
- Learn more BlackHawk
- Watch a video about Blackhawk
- Read a recent whitepaper created for the GHI conference