Business Value Accelerator (BVA) for GSE Management
We help uncover digital transformation opportunities across the GSE business. The BVA is a structured visioning exercise on how we can potentially solve your needs and accelerate results.
Only 22% of enterprises meet their business objectives & only 27% realize any business value from their digital transformation strategy.
Difficulty in securing upfront commitment & alignment from key stakeholders
Lack of agreed detailed work plan with clear measurable outcomes prioritized by business value
No Alignment between different Business Functions and lack of understanding on impact to business
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Discover how the BVA can support digital transformation in your GSE business.
What is the Business Value Accelerator?
Delivery of a value engagement that focuses on existing and/or future value through a collaborative discovery exercise between EBIS and your business.
- Collaborative & objective way to facilitate your business case
- Delivered onsite or remote
- ~45 min stakeholder interviews
- Non-billable - funded by EBIS
- Deliverable within ~5 days
What opportunities can it potentially unlock?
Discover opportunities to...
- Optimize fleet management
- Reduce costs of operations
- Increase productivity
- Align business to corporate strategy
- Mitigate risk in strategic decision making
How do we get started and what's involved?
- Agree on engagement scope &
stakeholder/ participant roles
- Agree engagement timing & schedule - onsite or remote
- Schedule initial session to review strategic context, goals & priorities
- Conduct 3-4 hour workshop with collaborative whiteboarding sessions
What are participant roles?
BVA involves an iterative & collaborative check-in & validation of findings throughout the process.
- Agree on engagement scope
- Secure participant resources
- Provide strategic context & guidance
- Validate final output & agree way forward
- Participate in short discovery
interview ~45 mins
- Stakeholders aligned to agreed scope
- Provide data points on current processes
- Share challenges/pains
- Coordinate schedules of participants
- Arrange room logistics if onsite
What does the process look like?
Discovery - Current & Future State
- Strategic context & overview
- Interview discovery sessions with multiple stakeholders
- Current state pains, issues & challenges
- Future state discovery
- Collection of key metrics/KPIs
- Current value already realized (if existing customer)
- Collaborative validation of findings leveraging industry benchmarks & peer group analysis
- Review & validate findings & impact benefits with each stakeholder
- Agree adoption rate with each stakeholder
Draft Review & Prioritization
- EBIS prepare business case report
- Define a prioritized work plan Business case review & refine with engagement coach
- Agree business case messaging
Exec Playback & Commercial Model
- Create CXO ready business case
- Business case findings playback to Sponsor
- Agree most cost-effective
- commercial model for success
What are outputs of the program?
Executive Business Case
- Key goals aligned to strategy
- Current challenges & pains
- Proposed solution
- Prioritized adoption plan
- Investment details
- Benefit analysis
Value MapA document mapping the following:
- EBIS Capabilities
- Business Outcomes
Ready to learn more?
Don't miss out. Get notified on new aviation asset management posts and updates on EBIS software.
We'll send regular email updates on news, ideas and discussion on topics for aviation owners, operators and managers.