EBIS works for managing aviation fleets of all sizes, including large volume and highly utilized fleets and assets.
Commercial & Cargo Airlines
Ground Handlers and Service Providers
What Others are Saying About EBIS
"It is obvious that EBIS GSE was written with the knowledge of someone in the GSE industry."
"As we began to evaluate our GSE systems – particularly given the broader impacts of COVID-19 – it was critical to find an innovative solution that enables us to further improve efficiency and maximize investment returns."
"EBIS is built by GSE professionals, for GSE professionals."
Examples of Successful Deployments
Aging Vehicle Fleet
Customer was struggling to secure funds to replace their aging vehicle fleet – needed an outside resource to deliver an actionable plan to senior leadership.
- Reviewed industry trends with empirical evidence from other airlines
- Leveraged existing data
- Reviewed customer data in combination with industry data
- Utilized management reports and Advanced Data Analyzer
- Built customized data extracts from the engineering team
- Identified a 48% parts and labor savings for only a 3-year period
- Saved $13.7M
- Implemented industry best practices
- Spare equipment strategy
- Component review process
- Parts catalog committee strategy
- Engine performance recommendations
- Received budget approval for capex purchases
Don't miss out. Get notified on new aviation asset management posts and updates on EBIS software.
We'll send regular email updates on news, ideas and discussion on topics for aviation owners, operators and managers.