A brief look at our history and our leadership team.
EBIS was born in 1999 when Michael Lentini bought an FBO. Lentini previously had been in the computer business, he immediately started to look for software to run his shop. He was quickly surprised by the limited amount of software out there and how old the technology was. Lentini found out there was nothing out there that did what he wanted – something written for the shop that met all F.A.A. Repair Station requirements.
Over the past 16 years, EBIS has gone through countless improvements including two rewrites that have kept EBIS running on the latest technology. DatcoMedia has continued to update EBIS, and these are included free in the yearly service contract. DatcoMedia also takes user input seriously and are constantly adding features requested by users.
Today, EBIS is used by a wide array of users from multiple location jet centers to engine shops to small single location operations from the United States to Canada to Europe. In addition, EBIS is used at the factory repair stations for Cirrus.
EBIS Leadership Team
- General Manager
- 15 years of Experience in Product Leadership, Innovation and Strategy
- Principal Business Lead
- Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder
- 22 years of Software Architecture, Development and Infrastructure
- Principal Technology Lead for Software Development
- DatcoMedia Director of Business Development
- 25 years of GSE Asset Management
- Principal Customer Success Lead
- Global Enterprise Software Executive
- 25 years experience selling Enterprise Software Solutions
- Customer Success Manager
- 15 years of aviation industry experience
Don't miss out. Get notified on new aviation asset management posts and updates on EBIS software.
We'll send regular email updates on news, ideas and discussion on topics for aviation owners, operators and managers.